Formerly the Parish Church of the medieval village, Saint John's Chapel is a small, late Romanesque building from the 14th century, of fine architectural workmanship, adjoining the cemetery.
Its single nave ends in a flat chevet decorated with a three-lobed niche. The quire is covered by a six-pointed ribbed crossing, while the nave has a ribbed vaulted bay and a half-bay with a barrel vault.
The double arch is formed by a meplatte surrounded by two torus and two spandrels and falls on bases decorated with foliage. The caps are decorated with plant motifs, lion heads and human faces.
This church was decommissioned in the 16th century after the village moved to its present site. It was in ruins in 1828. The last restoration work in 1985 gave it back some of its former slendour. It is now a listed building on the Inventory of Historic Monuments.