Probably built in the 12th century, the Chapel of Notre-Dame de Lauzière / The Chapel of Our Lady of Lauzière is an excellent example of Romanesque architecture in Haute-Provence due to its simple layout. Its single nave, central aisle, ends in a flat chevet end. Its small bell tower was built in the 17th century to replace the bell tower destroyed during the Wars of Religion.
It was restored at the beginning of the 21st century.
The interior features a gilded baroque high altar and wall paintings depicting scenes from the life of the Virgin Mary in cartouches, an elalorate framing device, surrounded by trompe l'oeil painting techniques (optical-illusions) of balustrades, vases and garlands. These paintings are dated 1854 but are certainly a restoration of 18th century works.
The massive, half-ruined tower, which stands not far from the church, was originally two storeys high and was part of the fortification, which was probably abandoned in the late 15th century.